July 31, 2014

EOTD & the one-month-countdown!

Good morning to all! It's official as of yesterday we have less than a month until our baby girl makes her appearance, we couldn't be more excited!:) I have my Doctors appointment tomorrow where I will be checked to see if I'm dilated or effaced at all (which I'm pretty sure I am) and get the doctors thoughts on how close she is to coming. I can't wait! 

Anyways, on to my Eye Of The Day yesterday;




Although yesterday was National Lipstick Day I went without, lipstick just isn't my cup of tea. We were just running to the store and hanging around so I figured I would test out a "real" brown smoky eye ("real" meaning that I added the shadow on the bottom lash line that I fear oh-so-much). It wasn't too harsh or crazy, all matte to be daytime appropriate, and all from my beloved Lorac PRO original palette. All in all, I really love how it turned out, I felt it was well blended, subtle but still defining my eyes and giving off some drama. What do you guys think? This is a slightly more dramatic version if my go-to daily look, what's your favorite daily look?

Products used: Elf Eyelid Primer, Lorac PRO palette (shades used; cream, taupe, sable, espresso, nude, and white), Rimmel Waterproof Gel eyeliner in Black, and Benefit They're Real! mascara.

Keep your eyes peeled for a reveal of my brand-new positively dreamt diaper bag and first impression! Thank you so much for reading, hope you'll come back soon.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment