July 10, 2014

EOTD, smokey eye featuring NARSissist Palette

It has been insanely humid all of the sudden here today, just now at 7:00pm it has become ridiculously humid! Anyway, how are you all today?

Today I broke out my NARSissist palette and kind of went to town, which resulted in this smokey eye. 



Products used: Covergirl 3-in-1 foundation, Elf eyelid primer, NARSissist palette (shades used; Lhasa, Matrauge 1, All About Eve, Bad Behaviour, and Dogon), Maybelline Pumped Up! mascara, Rimmel ScandelEYES Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Black

I personally would wear this out for a day of shopping, because there's no shadow or liner on the bottom lash line. You could always bring the darker shades into the bottom lash line for more drama and definition if you like. I never do though because I just think my eyes simply cannot pull it off, I just end up looking dirty and muddy. I love that it's shimmery but not bam! shimmery, still wearable and not "draggy".

I hope you all enjoyed this and in the next day or two I will be doing a tutorial on how to achieve some type of smokey eye. Thanks for reading!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment