July 8, 2014

EOTD and my Lazy Tuesday

Today we went to Dairy Queen, ran some errands, I FaceTimed my mom, and watched The Fault in our Stars. It was a really fun day! I've felt kind of off all day and the baby wasn't moving a whole lot so I kind of took it easy. Thankfully we got her to move around a healthy amount to make sure she's okay and so now we're all feeling much less worried.

Today I used my Lorac PRO Palette (original) for a basic, easy, but pretty and soft eye look with a bold hot pink lip! Logan is convinced my lips look red, what do you think?


 

Please be kind and ignore my atrocious under-eye bags, I've been positively pooped lately. As you can see I did my eyebrows today, which I will be doing a tutorial on soon, even though I really don't do anything special.

Products used: Lorac PRO palette (Nude, Lt. Pink, Mauve, & Taupe), Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded, Elf eyelid primer, Maybelline Pumped Up! mascara, Covergirl 3-in-1 foundation, Rimmel ScandelEYES gel eyeliner in Black, and Milani eyebrow pencil.

Hope you all have had a wonderful beginning to your week and enjoyed your Tuesday! Please comment and tell me what types of posts you'd like to see me do (tutorials, basic looks, reviews, etc.) I'm open to all the options!

No comments:

Post a Comment