August 19, 2014

EOTD & pregnancy update!

Good day, lovelies!
Today I went to the doctor for my 39 week appointment, and after not going for a whopping week and a half it felt like such a hassle with my intense laziness in full-swing. My doctor went ahead and did a membrane sweep without warning me and can I just say, ouch. I was sitting there getting checked as usual and all of sudden it was very not-usual. Afterward I found out my cervix is soft (albeit thick, boooo) and I'm 1cm dilated. She is still measuring quite large and so I got rescheduled for my ultrasound tomorrow at 1 which is a huge pain in the you-know-what because a nurse scheduled it incorrectly the first time. Besides that relatively small inconvenience we also went ahead and scheduled me to be induced on Thursday evening! We are so so so excited, I'm a bit nervous because they plan to use Cytotec on me, which using for an induction is off-label use and quite controversial but after some research it shouldn't be any more dangerous for baby or I compared to Cervadyl. We can't wait and you can bet I'll be posting 18,000,000 (roughly) pictures of the baby once she's here and I have time to make a post! 

Moving on though, today I broke out my UD Naked (original) Palette, that I really don't use as much as I should. I forgot how much I enjoy it! In the end I ended up with a darkened (but not too smokey or muddled) eye look. Check it out:




Products used:

Face- Covergrl 3-in-1 foundation, Benefit High Beam, Benefit Posie Tint, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind dark circle eraser (in Neutralizer)
Eyes/brows- Wet N' Wild Ultimate Brow Kit (in 963, Ash brown), Elf Eyeliner primer, Lorac PRO Paltte (in shades Nauve, Taupe, Sable, Espresso, and Cream), Urban Decay Original Naked Palette (in shades Dark Horse, Side Car, and Virgin), L'oreal Infallible The Super Slim liquid eyeliner, and Kat Von D Sin-full Lash Mascara

Thank you all so much for stopping by & reading, I will keep my twitter (@sassysuburbia) updated as much as I can. Have a wonderful day!!:)

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from tinybabyg.blogspot.com :)

    Hope everything went okay yesterday!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the baby!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You actually posted that comment half an hour before she was born, haha:) I will posting LOTS of pictures soon, stay tuned!

      Delete